Tuesday 3 January 2012

Snood


So last November I fell down a step in my flat and did the ligaments in my ankle in. Six weeks later I'm still on a crutch and may plans of finishing my Capital Ring walk in 2011 are long gone. But It did mean I had lots of sitting around time to finish my families home-made Christmas gifts. This snood that I made for my sister is one of my favourites. And was actually started and mostly completed while waiting in casualty to see if I'd broken any bones. Fortunately both me and the snood turned out ok in the end.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I might give one a go =] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :-) I used this pattern that I found on Ravelry if you wanted to try it
    http://thecrimsonowl.blogspot.com/2009/08/convertible-cowl-free-pattern.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete