Monday 21 November 2011

Medusa



Last year my flatmate started decorating for Halloween almost two months before the date and come October 31st the house was a real house of horrors. It was always a risk coming home late at night because you'd never know if a talking life size mannequin would have suddenly appeared to greet you. This year I planned to be completely Halloween free but a last-minute work event meant I needed a last-minute costume. I asked on twitter and Katie very cleverly suggested Medusa. Although I couldn't find any plastic snakes like she suggested, I improvised and with some pipe-cleaners, card and googly eyes from Hobbycraft I came up with a pretty impressive headdress if I do say so myself. The best bit is, if you shake your head the googly eyes make it sound like the snakes are hissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment